What is nori? Well, in short, it’s edible seaweed. If you’ve ever had sushi or onigiri, you’ve probably eaten it. It’s a good source of vitamin A, riboflavin (vitamin B2), folate (vitamin B9), and vitamin C. You can usually find it in the
These nori rolls are stuffed with stir-fried veggies and eggs for an extra punch of protein. I used coconut aminos instead of soy sauce in this recipe to keep things Whole 30-friendly since this is one of my recipes for Whole 30 week!
The nori wraps makes these a great on-the-go meal since everything is contained in a convenient wrapper! Try them out and let me know what you think.
P.S. – If you try any of my recipes, tag me on Instagram @hintofwellness and use #HOWeats!!
Stir Fry Nori Rolls (Whole 30)
- 8 sheets of nori
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 bell pepper
- 1 cup mistake mushrooms
- 1 cup riced broccoli
- 1 carrot shredded
- 2 tsp coconut aminos
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/2 tsp garlic
- 3/8 tsp salt divided
- 1/4 tsp ground coriander
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- Heat a pan over medium heat and add sesame oil, bringing it up to heat before adding the ginger and garlic.
- Saute the ginger and garlic for 2-3 minutes, until fragrant.
- Add the maitake mushrooms and cook until they begin to brown and crisp up, about 5 minutes.
- Add 1/8 tsp salt and remove the mushrooms from the pan.
- Into the same pan, add the broccoli, shredded carrot and coconut aminos. Stir in the coriander and 1/8 tsp salt.
- Cook for about 5-6 minutes until the broccoli and carrot have softened.
- Make a well into the center of the mixture and crack two eggs in. Add pepper and an additional 1/8 tsp salt and mix to scramble the eggs into the broccoli / carrot mixture. Cook until the eggs have set, about 1 minute.
- Remove from the pan and let cool.
- Lay out a sheet of nori and place the egg/broccoli mixture in a line on one end of the sheet. Top with mushrooms, sliced bell pepper and avocado
- Roll it up like a burrito, wetting the far edge of the nori to let it adhere to itself.
- Cut in half and serve with extra coconut aminos for dipping!