I think I’m the first person to make a healthier version of Reese’s… right?
Peanut butter balls:
- 1/3 cup peanut butter (sub a different nut butter if you want)
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp chocho powder (or sub in your favorite protein powder)
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1 oz dark chocolate (I used 1/2 of a Hu Kitchen salty dark chocolate bar)
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Add all of the ball ingredients to a food processor and mix on low until everything is incorporated and mixture starts to stick together.
- Portion peanut butter mixture out into ~1 tsp portions and roll into balls.
- Microwave the dark chocolate at 30-second intervals, stirring between, until just melted. Stir in coconut oil until smooth.
- Coat each peanut butter ball in dark chocolate and sprinkle with shredded coconut.
- Refrigerate for about an hour until the chocolate has set!