This rainy weather has me thinking about fires. I don’t have a fireplace, but a girl can dream, right? Thinking of fires lead me to thinking about food you make over a campfire which = S’MORES. I love s’mores but realize that not everyone likes how difficult/messy they can be to eat (ahem – Scott)… so I created this different take on them that still includes all the S’moresy goodness without so much mess!
- 6 oz dark chocolate
- 1 graham cracker
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- Melt the dark chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl until smooth (stopping frequently to stir and make sure you don’t burn it). Alternatively, melt in a double boiler on the stove.
- Pour the melted chocolate into a thin layer on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Crumble up the graham cracker and sprinkle over the melted chocolate.
- Sprinkle mini marshmallows on top of the chocolate/graham cracker.
- Optional: with a blow torch, toast the marshmallows for the full s’mores experience!
- Let cool in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Break up into pieces and enjoy!